Exp bonus hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Exp bonus hack
I have the code here but i dont know what to change it to
7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? 1C 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 2D ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 26 16 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0A 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 1C 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 02 A2 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 07 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 A2 D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 FE 0B ?? ?? 00 00 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0C 02 2A
script is found in XCF_ff41ac2be57e18edd9e068aa4f79c36839c01d42
email me at gmail ethan31337 or pm me what to change it to ty
I have found the exp bonus email the ultra boost and ill verify it and email u the exp bonus
Quote Originally Posted by carymenac View Post
I have found the exp bonus email the ultra boost and ill verify it and email u the exp bonus
Hey can you share it for me? I need exp boost cause I'm only level 30. I dont have any code to give you I only know the disable zombies attact but you probably know it my gmail is tritringuyen1994 gmail.com if you consider give me your codes thanks anyway
iuaghho;n'asgopgas
Hmmm I'll try it also
i need exp code as well pm me or email me?
I will not give exp out yet
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?