Will Pay for Rage boosting

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Will Pay for Rage boosting
I want a rage booster to get me 7 wins on my unranked accounts I will be in contact with you and when I'm ready you will give me 7 wins over the next 4 days as thanks per your service I will give you a CS:GO account which is not vacced and a gold nova 1 ( never hacked on ) You will play on ur own account with me and rage hack

Rank Must Be DMG+
I can rage hack but my account is MG sorry if that is not high another
Can do MG if there are LEM's in lobby or higher
Quote Originally Posted by Subby101 View Post
Can do MG if there are LEM's in lobby or higher
Mate have you ever played on mineage?
skype: someone.speciall
add me and discuss
I meant Master guardian by mg...
I have hacks, I am LEM but i don't rage hack
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?