OutdatedGhostclient | 1.7.10 |

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
Do you guys think i should update this client to 1.8? and would you like any additional features? (Remember its a Ghost client)
i would love an auto swap added its really all i need

the kind what will swap back to original item as well oh and a config file so it saves my xray changes
great client very nice
What are the cmd's to use this?
Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zed View Post
What are the cmd's to use this?
Wut? what cmd(s)?
if you're having a screenshare you probobly gonna get caught, since it's in .jar file and u put in to your mods folder which is obvious. not really big fan of "ghost clients'' doe.
Thanks for the release!
Very Nice, I like it even doe it is on version 1.7.10

- - - Updated - - -

I want to ask if this is going to be also on 1.8.x?
I love minecraft, but I never invisioned myself hacking it. Guess I had a change of heart lol
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?