WTSEnd game yellow star account Good price!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
End game yellow star account Good price!
This epic account has 4 6/8s atm, half the vault slots, 13 char slots, a ton of EPIC UT's, including and not limited to 5 juggs 6 cdirks 2 dbow oreo 2 cbows 2 cc 8 dblades 2 asses 3 qots 4 prots 2 puris and many more. and a great legendary pet. I'm looking for paypal or Visa gift card. >>>>I AM VERIFIED ON PAYPAL<<<< my skype is toby-marginean if you want to buy. looking for 100$ easy. will take offers. http://imgur.com/4DzRiC6,NeahFzZ,lq1...2VXE,TcOfpjE#0ⓘ
Definitely not endgame account. Also, post muledump of the account so we can see what it has easier.
I am def interested but a muledump picture would be very nice to have . add me on skype @ mpgh.beaverthug
Add me on skype :tylermarlett4
Quote Originally Posted by tbonemar View Post
Add me on skype :tylermarlett4
Can you watch the date? wtf it was close to 3 years ago..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?