SolvedOverwatch

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Overwatch
Last game i played I got reported by 8 people but in the middle of the match I got kicked. I have heard that you need 9 reports to be overwatched. Will these reports count for overwatch or no?
I heard they get reset evry 24 or 48 hrs but I am not sure so I would say either don't play with the hack or don't play if you don't want to get banned.Btw there is the ballsy option to still play with hacks
I just got Overwatch kicked.
This will be turning out into a VAC ban. ( not sure, if it will for you.. )
Im lucky enough, i was hacking on my smurf account still got my main, where i can play CS GO on :P ( no, i wont hack on my main. )
Moved to help.
It's 22.1 hours before all reports get reset and yes, you do need 9 reports to end up on overwatch
Yeah, Rage one game every 24 hours.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?