[Release] Wh4X0rV2

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Wh4X0rV2
Hi guys,

Here's my brandnew trainer. Some of you have seen a few screenshots, but that was only my personal trainer. This is the one which is public too.

[Image]


[Features]
- Freeze Stamina
- 99% Accuracy
- Snipe Zoom
- Instant Spawn
- Crosshair
- Swim in Air
- Superjump
- Weapon (No Damage)
- GPS (Detected)


[Requirements]
- .NET FrameWork 2.0


[DownloadLink]
Back online:
http://**********.com/files/35978262/Trainer.rar.html


[Extra Info]
The programme needs an usercode to use it. For MPGH the usercode is "c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c" (Without Quotes). Also the status of the hack (Look at screenshot, in the 'Programme info' group) will be updated when it becomes detected. This whole protection is made because I don't want leechers on this hack! If I find some leechers, i'll disable the code directly!


Oh and ehh, please STFU about things like "This hack allready exists", "It's just a normal hack" or that I leached it. Use it or not, not my problem. By the way, when using all the hacks togheter will make the other hacks slow. So don't put useless hacks on (Like no-spawn in CQC, or SuperJump on value 0.. those things)
Looks nice, but i probably wont download
Quote Originally Posted by kiling4u View Post
Looks nice, but i probably wont download
Why won't you? =')
That's a nice one!
Link removed, will get back up in a few hours when i've received PM from Dave =')
dies wreed hoe heb je die gamacht>?
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
dies wreed hoe heb je die gamacht>?
C#.NET
wow nice !! i like it alot thanks. im hoping to make a trainer or something soon so i will remember to look out for ya if u want it as a thank u hehe
don't work for me dude sorry
nice job, but there seems to be a password?

EDIT:

I put in the password, yet it doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by lemonslap View Post
don't work for me dude sorry
Why doesn't it work?


Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
nice job, but there seems to be a password?

EDIT:

I put in the password, yet it doesnt work
What doesn't work?
the hack doesnt work because i cant put in the password

EDIT:

Here's a screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
the hack doesnt work because i cant put in the password
Check spaces at the end and beginning I'm sure you're doing something wrong because it works at my PC and the one of my friends.

I uploaded the older version the second time =') Updated my post again.
I find it keep making my computer freeze also If i use any of the fuctions nothing happens
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?