Thumbs upJurrem's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Jurrem's Vouch Thread
Since all my Vouches got deleted because I posted my Vouch thread at a wrong place I will start over again! xD

Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:

Please copy and fill in, if you bought something at me!
VOUCH +10101010

Hello! i am currently working with jurrem and i am outstandingly amazed with his work. All the little details he puts into his work is just beyond believe able. His work is professional , amazingly high quality , cheap , and just down right awesome. xD

Btw im not using the format u gave me just cause i don't know how. lol keep up with the good work.
Excellent and Friendly salesman
Date: 5/12/15
Other Person involved: The deal was between me and Jurrem
Item that has been sold/traded:The service of creating a nice web site for $7.50
Selling Thread (URL): mpgh.net /forum/showthread.php?t=957497&s= b5fa3415e3f055ac77372107f1c330a7 (not allowed to post links, remove the two blanks.)
Optional: He created a very nice web site. I am a satisfied customer. Thanks again, Jurrem!
Quote Originally Posted by tarnished11 View Post
add me on skype: tarnished11 got bunch of stuff for you
Added on skype
+Vouch

Really nice person man !!!
I just bought it and works so goooood. And he is a nice person to talk to
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us