Changing Total Hits (LUA)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing Total Hits (LUA)
Hi all!

I am trying to change my Overall Combat Hits via LUA using the following script:

Code:
natives.STATS.STAT_SET_INT(natives.GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. playerPedId[i] .. "_HITS"), 13452, true)
Apparently, the number fails to update on Social Club page. This is the only line which is not sticking.

Is there anything wrong with my script? 13452 is the Hits I'm intending to change to.

Thanks in advanced!
The line itslef looks perfectly fine. Haven't looked at the actual HITS hash but i'll take you word that it is that. Sometimes social club stats just refuse to change.. prior to my man I spent days battling the total earned after it bounced to 147trillion when I thought I could initially edit my bank account. Don't know if you'll find any definitive answer.
I didnt try to change hits but i changed shots
Code:
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_SHOTS"), 12345, true)
And this acctually changed automaticly my overall accuracy
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
The line itslef looks perfectly fine. Haven't looked at the actual HITS hash but i'll take you word that it is that. Sometimes social club stats just refuse to change.. prior to my man I spent days battling the total earned after it bounced to 147trillion when I thought I could initially edit my bank account. Don't know if you'll find any definitive answer.
Thanks for your inputs. Hopefully there's a breakthrough soon!

Quote Originally Posted by M4sl0 View Post
I didnt try to change hits but i changed shots
Code:
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP0_SHOTS"), 12345, true)
And this acctually changed automaticly my overall accuracy
Yes, I am aware of this. I was looking to change the Hits instead because I have adjusted the amount of Shots etc for each and every individual weapons.
How did you change dlc weapons shots?
Could not find them inside mpstatsetup.xml

Flare Gun ID
Homing Launcher ID
Proximity Mine ID
Marksman Rifle ID
Heavy Shotgun ID
Musket ID
Firework Launcher ID
Vintage Pistol ID
Antique Cavalry Dagger ID
Bullpup Rifle ID
Special Carbine ID
Heavy Pistol ID
Gusenberg Sweeper ID
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?