TalkingBypass Source Code For Use With Lua Hack Kit.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Bypass Source Code For Use With Lua Hack Kit.
Paste this in lua hack kit... Figure it out. You might have to update the addresses(i havent played in MONTHS theirs a video on YouTube) but figure it out. I've moved on to learning c++. Just found it on my *******. Don't come crying here when you get LHK added to the blacklist. I used this method THROUGH the last ban wave. GLHF.


Code:
local hwnd = 0
while (hwnd == 0) do
	hwnd = FindWindow("Garry's Mod")
end

local procID = GetProcessId(hwnd)
local procHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, procID)
WriteConsole("Box Pass v1: Credit To This Guy^")

local server = GetBaseAddress(procHandle, "server.dll")
local engine = GetBaseAddress(procHandle, "engine.dll")

local BIGMEATY = server + 0x89AA90
local COCKS = engine + 0x640A98

WriteInt(procHandle, BIGMEATY, 1)
WriteInt(procHandle, COCKS, 1)

WriteConsole("'Clean' Exiting Bypass...");

Fuck you garry.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Get out you fail troll!
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
So uh....what's wrong with what I posted? Hmm?
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Get out you fail troll!
Hi, can you leave already?
Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage2 View Post
Hi, can you leave already?
Nope, I won't never leave, I'll haunt you forever!
Is this serious?
Quote Originally Posted by __Function View Post
Is this serious?
CheatEngine! #2short
Quote Originally Posted by Boxedin123 View Post
Fuck you garry.
You love the Garry.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by __Function View Post
Is this serious?
yes. Google lua hack kit. Its starting to seem like his community can no longer understand anything. The tool is made by Blue Kirby...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
CheatEngine! #2short
Not cheat engine. Use Google smart ones. Same method as cheat engine...but also the same as any c++ bypass that uses memory editing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Nexus View Post
You love the Garry.
I-I don't I swear.
Quote Originally Posted by Boxedin123 View Post
Not cheat engine. Use Google smart ones. Same method as cheat engine...but also the same as any c++ bypass that uses memory editing...
That's because the method IS memory editing...
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
That's because the method IS memory editing...
Do you know what you're talking about?
It's memory editing. But dummed down using lua. The program is not on Garry's blacklist yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Boxedin123 View Post
It's memory editing. But dummed down using lua. The program is not on Garry's blacklist yet.
"Garry's Blacklist"
how do i use it
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us