raging, join fast

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
raging, join fast
NEW LOBBY
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242046359116/76561198165348525

- - - Updated - - -

NEW LOBBY
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242046359116/76561198165348525
This was my first match and first time ever getting boosted. 9 rounds into the match I was DDOS'ed. I was like "WELL FUCK I JUST GOT DDOS'ed", and my sister came running out of her room and started punching me multiple times because she was in the middle of a Skype call.
Now i'm stuck in a competitive cooldown for who knows how fucking long, a sore shoulder from my sister, and no fucking internet because somebody was upset and didn't want to lose. V~V
It's been nearly 30 minutes now and i'm still waiting for my internet to come back up...

1:35am now, it's up...
Quote Originally Posted by Klawsome View Post
This was my first match and first time ever getting boosted. 9 rounds into the match I was DDOS'ed. I was like "WELL FUCK I JUST GOT DDOS'ed", and my sister came running out of her room and started punching me multiple times because she was in the middle of a Skype call.
Now i'm stuck in a competitive cooldown for who knows how fucking long, a sore shoulder from my sister, and no fucking internet because somebody was upset and didn't want to lose. V~V
It's been nearly 30 minutes now and i'm still waiting for my internet to come back up...

1:35am now, it's up...
why did you need to tell us??
Thought it would be a bit funny tbh.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us