HelpHow does one create a hack for ROTMG?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How does one create a hack for ROTMG?
I know creating hacks require coding if im correct C# is the coding language for ROTMG but im curious on how someone would create a hack?




Please don't hate im a noob. sorry if im posting this in the wrong forum
The proxy K Relay allows you to code plugins in C# to intercept and manipulate packets. Realm Relay is a similar proxy that allows the creation of plugins in Javascript.

Realm itself is a flash game written in ActionScript 3. You can decompile it using rabcdasm into bytecode that you can modify to implement hacks. Check out some of the mods for ORape for an idea on what the code looks like. It takes a while to get a grasp of how it works so I'd recommend just working on proxy plugins.
Quote Originally Posted by NisuxenZ View Post
The proxy K Relay allows you to code plugins in C# to intercept and manipulate packets. Realm Relay is a similar proxy that allows the creation of plugins in Javascript.

Realm itself is a flash game written in ActionScript 3. You can decompile it using rabcdasm into bytecode that you can modify to implement hacks. Check out some of the mods for ORape for an idea on what the code looks like. It takes a while to get a grasp of how it works so I'd recommend just working on proxy plugins.
Or you can use the RR.jar and program hacks in Java.
Quote Originally Posted by wecopaul View Post
Or you can use the RR.jar and program hacks in Java.
Yes, but I prefer not to use Realm Relay because most of my hacks are trading-based.
Realm relay seems to generate a lot more server latency than K Relay - Especially in USWEST.
Quote Originally Posted by pixelzerg View Post
Yes, but I prefer not to use Realm Relay because most of my hacks are trading-based.
Realm relay seems to generate a lot more server latency than K Relay - Especially in USWEST.
True, but I have no Idea of C/C++/C#
Quote Originally Posted by NisuxenZ View Post
The proxy K Relay allows you to code plugins in C# to intercept and manipulate packets. Realm Relay is a similar proxy that allows the creation of plugins in Javascript.

Realm itself is a flash game written in ActionScript 3. You can decompile it using rabcdasm into bytecode that you can modify to implement hacks. Check out some of the mods for ORape for an idea on what the code looks like. It takes a while to get a grasp of how it works so I'd recommend just working on proxy plugins.
This was actually surprisingly spot on
Quote Originally Posted by pixelzerg View Post
Yes, but I prefer not to use Realm Relay because most of my hacks are trading-based.
Realm relay seems to generate a lot more server latency than K Relay - Especially in USWEST.
Yeah, K Relay's networking architecture is simply better and uses 1/100th of the ram.
that's true - I hardly ever lag on K Relay.
Yep, I recommend K Relay. It's API is quite easy to get and it's very efficient - (as in it does not use a lot of CPU)
Go check out "github.com/TheKronks/K_Relay_Plugin_Documentation" for the K Relay API documentation
It'll tell you exactly how to create a plug in for K Relay
Thanks ill check that out = ]
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us