Any new EMS hacks?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Any new EMS hacks?
Hi,

Been a while since I've played and I was wondering if anyone could be so kind to inform me about the current hacks!
I'm assuming there are some, but they just don't get posted because the forum is dead ^_^

Kind regards,
iNibble
I hope there are some, because I also started playing it again.
same, I used to hack in EMS a few years back now....
havent played in ages.
I remember trainers that you inject??? is this not the way to hack anymore? everything i research is to do with cheat engine?
I used to love the trainers with the hacks already there, just tick a box.
So far all i have been able to do is inject a bypass and use touch god mode for about 20 secs then my maple crashes... btw can someone point me in the direction to find v. 114 scripts so i can add them to my cheat engine please.
i dont know any cheats now, back in the day you got watybot but that quit i think
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?