Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 226–232 of 232 · Page 16 of 16
Just used it on MM. It is UNDETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by gabrielguim View Post
undetected ?
YES
//2short
Love it. It even glows more when you can see the enemy so no reckless mistake for OverWatch
Quote Originally Posted by jeffwareham View Post
Could you create a release of this for PolyLoader?
I don't think so. I belive this uses another language and this hack is internal while polyloader hacks are (I belive all of them are) external.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


I don't think so. I belive this uses another language and this hack is internal while polyloader hacks are (I belive all of them are) external.
Yes that's what I was wondering, but okay thanks was just curious.
//Outdated..
Posts 226–232 of 232 · Page 16 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us