CoolDetectedProject Immunity - Undetectable

Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by ninjabird112 View Post
Says undetectable, yet i got vac banned the day i used it :/.
Proof?
//2short//
Not sure how proof would go but this is the only hack ive used. I would put a screenshot of the vac but i cant post links when thats how you show screenshots????
Using it for a 3 games (ranked) still not get a vac, 27.06.2015 // UD
we want mentons hook 1.2
so simple hack, so good
can u explain no recoil amounts for what??
Got vav banned the day I used it, Since it said that it was undetectable i thought i would use it on my main Global Elite account and that was the only hack I used on it, here is proof. i can post a screenshot of my inside of my account but I don't think thats needed. Please be careful guys!
The best with cw's hack <3
Quote Originally Posted by dealereq View Post
Wow so why don't u fucking post a screenshot? You fucked up inbred imbecile with autism ... Your a troll it's so fucking obvious. I will delete this if u show a screenshot of it Steam, and In game, it should say 1 day ago or 0days ago .
lul, I tried putting in a screenshot in like 12 different ways, but it said an error occurred to post it.
An error has occurred darkiee! You are not allowed to post links.
why is this undetectable?
where is it in written? c# ?
Quote Originally Posted by dealereq View Post
Wow so why don't u fucking post a screenshot? You fucked up inbred imbecile with autism ... Your a troll it's so fucking obvious. I will delete this if u show a screenshot of it Steam, and In game, it should say 1 day ago or 0days ago .
The same thing happened to me and when you click to attach a image it says put a url when you arnt allowed to post links. We just want to help out. Btw excuse my noobieness but i dont post in forums much but this seemed urgent
Got a vacation the day after i used it, glad i bought another copy of csgo during the steam sale for a smurf account.
Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?