so is it detected?
DetectedProject Immunity - Undetectable
''ok73'' are u blind? ''Relase''
So how and why is this "Undetectable"
Thanks.
Thanks.
looks cool
thanks for sharing!
Thanks for putting this out, pretty cool hack.
It's detected... BRAND new account, no prior hacks, and I got vac'd.
- - - Updated - - -
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201775453
- - - Updated - - -
P.S. it's an EXE. You can be VAC banned. I was strictly in death match games, no competitive match making.
- - - Updated - - -
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201775453
- - - Updated - - -
P.S. it's an EXE. You can be VAC banned. I was strictly in death match games, no competitive match making.
any1 have an update?
Outdated because A new update for CS:GO came out today
^ I don't think you people understand what this is. This is nothing more than a hotkey, essentially it looks exactly like you did all the clicking/mouse movement.
^I don't think you understand what I just said
is this undetected?
Is it undetected as of today wednesday july 15? one person says he was VAC banned but i am not sure so please if you could tell me and brandon is it undeetected?
Looking good!! wanna try but it is still undetected??
wow, thank you very much! i got vac banned on my main account for this shit and i only used the rapid fire, not talking about the other features.. change the status to detected that more people wont fall into it
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HelpHow is uCSGO & Project Immunity "UNDETECTABLE"
2 Counter-Strike 2 DiscussionsVAC banned after using project immunityBI 0 Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & CheatsGhost 3.5.4 MultiTool / Project V2 Undetected
80 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCS:S Project 7 v3.9[ VAC3 Undetected]
13 Piercing Blow DiscussionsUndetected Project Blackout cham and wallhack
8