InfoEmbersea Rep 500+ rep in 2 seconds

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Embersea Rep 500+ rep in 2 seconds
Requirements: Must have completed quests at feverfew map
Quest IDs: 4135,4141
MapItem IDs: 3248,3241

Make your own bot.
You sir are a genius!!! (Replying with rank 10 embersea)
Thank you for this. Took me about 30 minutes to get to rank 10 from rank one using rep boosts!
This is awesome.. *hit the thanks button*
excuse me I'm still a bit new to the mpgh forum; can anyone tell me how to download a file pending approval?
or rather what the mapitem ID means so that I can make my own hack?
Quote Originally Posted by MLGRANDOM View Post
excuse me I'm still a bit new to the mpgh forum; can anyone tell me how to download a file pending approval?
or rather what the mapitem ID means so that I can make my own hack?
A pending approval file must be accepted by a mod.
Map Item ID is this guy right here:
 
Image

Just add the ID and select Get Map Item and you are good to go.
Map Item ID will get you Temporary Items for your quest.
Excuse me, can you give me the Map Item Id lists ? I really need it
Quote Originally Posted by Revontheus1234 View Post
Excuse me, can you give me the Map Item Id lists ? I really need it
You already have them in the main post.

Map Item IDs: 3248, 3241
Quote Originally Posted by Revontheus1234 View Post
I mean all Map Item Id list
Oh, in this case, i don't really think there is a list for Map Items IDs. Use WPE to get them.
Why not just make the bot for us, some of us don't know how to do it. please and thank you.
You're a gentleman and a scholar!
Wow.... Just wow..... You sir is a genius, Thanks for this
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?