ArtSomething I made a while ago

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Something I made a while ago
kinda random


just another wip that i was working on, never got around to finishing it
I assume the spoiler is supposed to be the original image you used, as the discrepancies hint that.

What i like the most is the middle part: it looks like a demon with swirly arms with some weird fountain/candles in front of it.
If you're ever going to edit this, i'd actually like to see this section of the image improved and expanded upon.
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I assume the spoiler is supposed to be the original image you used, as the discrepancies hint that.

What i like the most is the middle part: it looks like a demon with swirly arms with some weird fountain/candles in front of it.
If you're ever going to edit this, i'd actually like to see this section of the image improved and expanded upon.
Basically everything this guy said.

Looks dope as fuck. You should do more shit like this.
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I assume the spoiler is supposed to be the original image you used, as the discrepancies hint that.

What i like the most is the middle part: it looks like a demon with swirly arms with some weird fountain/candles in front of it.
If you're ever going to edit this, i'd actually like to see this section of the image improved and expanded upon.
it looks weird on a white bg of the forum, but yeah its a demon in the center, also the link that i posted was also done by me, everything was done by scratch just trying a different concept
here are some other early idea concept that i was working with too; but i didnt really like how they came out so i kinda just left it
http://i.imgur.com/TXvvVmW.png
http://i.imgur.com/Mi6oI3u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4eYck9d.png


thanks for the input everyone
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I assume the spoiler is supposed to be the original image you used, as the discrepancies hint that.

What i like the most is the middle part: it looks like a demon with swirly arms with some weird fountain/candles in front of it.
If you're ever going to edit this, i'd actually like to see this section of the image improved and expanded upon.
Ya nigga I agree with this kid @user721634
Do dis bro
Add like some glowing eyes right here it would look sick AF
Looks awesome. The middle actually looks like a demons head.
Pretty rad m8, keep 'em coming!
This has some nice (e)motion in a fairly dark setting. Very cool, like the style.
looks dope!
It looks awesome, the middle remindes me of Diablo 3. Diablo character
And the faces are also awesome! I like it
HOW!?!
Quote Originally Posted by TiNN View Post
HOW!?!
photoshop and a tablet
Sorry, but it is a little bit disgusting.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us