Thumbs upPro BMX Mod 2.0

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Pro BMX Mod 2.0


CREDITS: MrGTAmodsgerman


DESCRIPTION
This Mod change the handling of the BMX in GTA V.
Now its very easy to stunt like a Pro (for grinding) and its very useful for Stunt Videos.
Its now very easy to make a Front Wheelie and a Back Wheelie with a high angle.
You can fail your Stunts more realistic than before.
You can make saltos and backflips more easier.
You can move your BMX faster in the air.
Brakes are now more realistic and stronger.


UPDATENOTES
Removed high jumps
More Front/Back Wheelie Angle
Reduced Air Movement
Increased Brakes


NOTE
Lean Forward = More speed to the front but no gentle exercise but long jumps
Lean Back = Less speed but soulful movements and higher jumps


INSTALL
1.Download and Install OpenIV.
2.Go to C:\YOURFOLDER\YOURFOLDER\Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data\ and go in the Edit Mode!
3.Do a Right click on the "handling.meta" file and choose "replace".
4.Choose the modded handling.meta file from the "Modded" Folder of the Download!.
5.Click on Rebuild and close all.
6.Done


VIRUSSCANS
Scan1
Scan2


If you need OpenIV: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=956578
1431626569_GTA 5 PC Pro BMX Mod 2.0 By MrGTAmodsgerman_mpgh.net.zip505 KB · 50 downloads Clean
Will it finally support fakies? or backwards freecoasting?
nice, thanks for sharing
As someone who does a lot of riding irl, this is gonna be epic.
//approved
I get ban if play the mod in online?
Quote Originally Posted by GetR3kT View Post
I get ban if play the mod in online?
I thinks. I JUST THINK. Correct me if I am wrong. But I think that you will get banned, also why would you use such mod online. Doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe in private lobby with friends that will not report you or some shit.
You are technically online, you can do everything you can normally do online and it will save to your character, but no one can join your session, you cant join anyone elses session, and you cant do any quick joins or connect to anybody at all.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us