What is it like to have CS

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
What is it like to have CS
What is it like to have the CS tag. Is it just a tag or are there downsides...

I really have no idea.
tags are clans, not sure what you mean but in options u can set it.
Exactly like sucking dicks.
It sucks cock. I hate myself for having sex with arun...
Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyxd View Post
It sucks cock. I hate myself for having sex with arun...
You better.
Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyxd View Post
It sucks cock. I hate myself for having sex with arun...
Thats what you get for trying to have sex with Arun. He deserves way better than you anyways.
It's really bad
They are only especial people who like suck cocks so... Especial people with nothing especial
Quote Originally Posted by Wizardmon View Post
What is it like to have the CS tag. Is it just a tag or are there downsides...

I really have no idea.
You get called a cock sucking ****** 24/7.
You Type Like This For No Reason At All.
50x50 avatar size.
I don't think you're allowed to have custom image titles(don't quote me on that).
No signature.
Very small name.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You get called a cock sucking ****** 24/7.
You Type Like This For No Reason At All.
50x50 avatar size.
I don't think you're allowed to have custom image titles(don't quote me on that).
No signature.
Basically, a nightmare though we're allowed to use a custom image title depending of the Boss Lady's mood.
Best 6 months of your life
^ things above and also midget sized name and i think caps on every starting letter which are annoying af
You have the time of you life.
I guess i'm getting a cs tag since i said something about america or something stupid about something like when i said something
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?