DetectedPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]

Posts 1,096–1,110 of 1,110 · Page 74 of 74
Quote Originally Posted by trojan0z View Post
rip poly [2015-2015]
Rip your brain, oh wait it looks like you never had one.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Rip your brain, oh wait it looks like you never had one.
That escalated quickly :O
Yep, such a shame too. Goodbye my $200 knife, I will forever miss you.
Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerLord View Post
Yep, such a shame too. Goodbye my $200 knife, I will forever miss you.
who fucking hacks on an account with knives lol
Quote Originally Posted by eris209 View Post
who fucking hacks on an account with knives lol
I used the hack once and got a knife via a case unboxing, then banned a day later kek.
Holy shit I'm happy I haven't been playing for a few days

RIP to all the users tho
Also got VAC, was fun playing with it since february.
Good thing I check this fourm every day! I doge a VAC there!
Quote Originally Posted by _CaTz_ View Post
Good thing I check this fourm every day! I doge a VAC there!
I didn't use them in a week and still got it so ya.... I wish you the best
Are you not able to sell/trade the items if you are vac banned? I got banned on all 3 of my accs including the 1 i got yesterday.
Quote Originally Posted by _Encore_ View Post
Are you not able to sell/trade the items if you are vac banned? I got banned on all 3 of my accs including the 1 i got yesterday.
No you are not...Goodbye items
Lol! I got banned too! Well I learned a lesson, I wont use again some kinds of cheats Like I tried this hack just 1 time. Going to wait for a steam sale again xD
Wow.. Just got banned. What happened man? Can anyone tell me?
Posts 1,096–1,110 of 1,110 · Page 74 of 74
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?