WTSHP SE SERVICE ~ SELECT MODELS ONLY ~

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HP SE SERVICE ~ SELECT MODELS ONLY ~
This service is for US/CANADA only atm I may expland soon but not atm/
I will SE Select HP Tablets and monitors for you at the following prices.

Monitor for $60
~ you will get a pavilion 27xi OR similar model
~ may be able to do other models but you will have to ask on Skype for that

Stream 7/8 for $45
~ May not come with charger


FAQ

Why do you charge this much?
~ this service is 99.99% secure and safe so I have high prices.
Note: what you do with the product after purchase is not my responsibility.
~ HP Also takes $15 for shipping which I have to pay for with a CC (If demand grows I may add this to the charge)

How long will it take?
~ Delivery comes in 1-2 days but SE'ing and gathering info can take me A few days so factor that in.

How is it safe and secure?
~ You can pay after I give you a tracking number and show you the hp confirmation from the official HP email
~ Every thing used to obtain the items is whitehat so there will be no trouble

Can I get a discount ?
~ You can only get a discount if you have a pre-existing tab or monitor and you have warranty on it.
~ you will get 40% off for the monitor and 30% off for the tab

Can I have a vouch copy?
~ I will give one vouch copy of a tablet (because it's eaiser) to a member with over 2k posts. The member with the most posts / trust will get the couch copy.


NOTE: if you have already se'd items to the same address I highly recommend using a drop!!
Second NOTE: If you are not trusted I will not be able to go first as this SE actually costs me. Wait for vouches as I know you people don't trust me :P

Skype: GuyFromMPGH
what exactly is a similar model can you list them?
also almost got scammed on the other guys HP SE thread. hope this works
Quote Originally Posted by ivekeeper View Post
what exactly is a similar model can you list them?
also almost got scammed on the other guys HP SE thread. hope this works
By Similar model I mean like pavilon 25xi maybe or whatever I get first. I don't scam bud :P If all goes well Flengo will have his monitor by wednesday!

Also, @Flengo I have an important question for you on skype please check it.
I wait until you can do it for more countries!!! Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by pinpon12 View Post
I wait until you can do it for more countries!!! Good luck!
Tablets can be done pretty much to any English speaking country. Just the
Monitors are having issues in eu. Add me on Skype for more info.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?