Possible? Visual Basic CA bypass

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Possible? Visual Basic CA bypass
Well I was messing around and decided to make a visual basic program that overloaded Engine.exe when I went in game. It let me run cheat engine and go in game but then it kicked me..usally If it sees CE running for me it won't even open...I was thinking maybe if I Overload it more then it would take longer to detect anything. It might of just been luck that it Let CE in for a bit...so I don't know if overloading it would work. I just wanted to talk to others and see what they think.
Lol no way you read that right when I posted you replied literly.
Just the simplest things like Making it keep opening CAV and Engine.exe
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Lol no way you read that right when I posted you replied literly.
What are you using to overload Engine.exe?

Also yes thats because I use greasemonkey to refresh the Combat Arms page every 10 seconds, and I have a really fast internet.

Also I am a good reader (the best in my class) teehee
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Just the simplest things like Making it keep opening CAV and Engine.exe
that mite work doubt it but thers a 1st for everything. good luck. keep us updated.
I got another idea..I'm sure there is a folder comparison tool that takes to folders and tells whats different...if we can compare the experiment bypass and a couple other bypasses to see what we would need to change to make any Hshield a bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Just the simplest things like Making it keep opening CAV and Engine.exe
Wouldn't that also lag bomb your CPU?
I don't think so because combat arms will close the ones that open automatically. and the timer interval won't have to be 1. It detects CE in like 3 minutes so maybe set it to like 3000 or something.
Might work... I'd give it a try. What did you use to overload it?
Same question as lolland, what exactly are you doing to "overload" it.
Can't really give feedback based on your post.
how did u overload it
that could work but its way easierr in C++ to make 1 coders are just lazy
waitwaitwait HOW did u do it...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us