WTBLooking for MSDN Invite

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for MSDN Invite
Hey everyone,

I am looking for MSDN invite. My main aim is to use Azure. I can pay by Paypal or Creditcard.

Looking for a price between $20 - $40. Post your offers here or PM me.


Thanks,
I can sell you admins for 120$
Quote Originally Posted by RoSeawolf View Post
I can sell you admins for 120$
Hi there,

I cannot afford admin account and hence am looking for invites.
Quote Originally Posted by next2devil View Post
Hi there,

I cannot afford admin account and hence am looking for invites.
I have a normal account with me, $40 and it can be yours. It is secured to my email.
Quote Originally Posted by iScopeXx View Post
I have a normal account with me, $40 and it can be yours. It is secured to my email.
Hi,

Microsoft just approved my BizSpark application around an hour back. So I won't be needing it anymore, but thanks for the offer.
Also I'm looking for the same thing, did you find anything?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?