WTSTeaching how to code

Posts 46–60 of 164 · Page 4 of 11
NEWS !
I'm now developing my first E-Book loaded with tutorials and exercises on C#. So you can either learn something new or just sharpen your skills !
THE BOOKS WILL BE FREE FOR ANYBODY WHO PAYS A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION!
Good luck bruh.

Personally, I prefer to use books but kids now-a-days rather have actual teacher-on-student time so at least they'll learn something.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Good luck bruh.

Personally, I prefer to use books but kids now-a-days rather have actual teacher-on-student time so at least they'll learn something.
Thanks dude.
Also IMO you can use books but to sharpen your skills or even for a good read. I think that if you have some kind of teacher or tutor who just follows you up and knows where to focus so you can achieve better results is better and why not even funnier than to read a plain text. Anyways I'm making this E-Book with useful notes, tutorials and exercises to get along with C#.
Google and YouTube are really wonderfull places to learn stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Google and YouTube are really wonderfull places to learn stuff.
Google and YouTube aren't going to assist you during your way, I mean there's a reason why there are millions of online courses and even real classes.
Service still available.
Seems Interesting, Ill give this a look over and see if we cant work something out in the next few days / Weeks coming up here. Would most likely go for the monthly sub so i can get the ebook as well. And then more 1 on 1 time for issues and actually getting through a good abundance of stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Networkz View Post
Seems Interesting, Ill give this a look over and see if we cant work something out in the next few days / Weeks coming up here. Would most likely go for the monthly sub so i can get the ebook as well. And then more 1 on 1 time for issues and actually getting through a good abundance of stuff.
You are welcome, as for the ebook it's not done yet and to be honest considering the amount of stuff I've got to do it won't be in a short time for sure. However if this isn't an issue contact me on skype for further details.
Posts 46–60 of 164 · Page 4 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?