GTA IV Help :(

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
GTA IV Help :(
Well recently I removed GTA IV from my computer, which was working perfectly. I installed it back on, I had it activated, then I clicked on Rockstar Social Club and I clicked Play, It came up with a Cmd that said GTA IV and then it when back to the Rockstar Window where it says Play.

Can some please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by GreekSneak75 View Post
Well recently I removed GTA IV from my computer, which was working perfectly. I installed it back on, I had it activated, then I clicked on Rockstar Social Club and I clicked Play, It came up with a Cmd that said GTA IV and then it when back to the Rockstar Window where it says Play.

Can some please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
1)Delted it all
2)Reinstall it
3)Open click play if the problem appears again try reinstall it to folder called:
"ROCKSTARIV"
4)If it still appears i dont know sorry :/
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?