ExclamationOverWatch

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
OverWatch
Ok so I have a question. I have played csgo for a long time and I use a legit Aimbot just resently and I know that u can get OverWatch banned but the OverWatchs I see on YouTube are only competitive. U get 9 reports and u get sent to a OverWatch case. But see if I am use hacks in like a deathwatch server and I get reported for like a rage Hack, would I get overwatched or is IT just competitive?
yes u can.
The reports from deathmatch would go over to the report from comp. 9 reports from deathmatch and 1 report from comp= Overwatch case. The reports stay within a stay I think.
so would it show my deathmatch case or my competitive?
Quote Originally Posted by andrewskate View Post
Ok so I have a question. I have played csgo for a long time and I use a legit Aimbot just resently and I know that u can get OverWatch banned but the OverWatchs I see on YouTube are only competitive. U get 9 reports and u get sent to a OverWatch case. But see if I am use hacks in like a deathwatch server and I get reported for like a rage Hack, would I get overwatched or is IT just competitive?
they gonna look at your competitive demos
if u press tab it will say viewers:1 if our being overwatched
Quote Originally Posted by seagull1 View Post
if u press tab it will say viewers:1 if our being overwatched
idiot this is completely false
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
idiot this is completely false
Fight Fight Fight!
No but really...
If you want to play mm, don't play anything else, you will be reported there, and you will be banned.
so if i rage on deathmatch and play legit on competitive i cant get cought?
Quote Originally Posted by andrewskate View Post
so if i rage on deathmatch and play legit on competitive i cant get cought?
Quite the opposite, if you play on deathmatch, you will get reports for competitive, but if you never play competitive, you can't get overwatched.
Only play one competitive match per day. It's that simple.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?