Csgo Rage Boosting!
Hello, I am rank boosting on csgo right now. I am 100% free
RULES
1) Minimum rank Nova 1
2) Must have mic
3) Do not spam me/invite me randomly.
4) I will invite you to a lobby, I usually boost the first 4 people in my lobby so be quick.
5) Lobby opens when I want it too
6) I can choose to kick you at any time in the lobby to make room for someone of higher importance.
7) Enjoy yourself and have fun
add me here steamcommunity com /id/ SnewpDoge
RULES
1) Minimum rank Nova 1
2) Must have mic
3) Do not spam me/invite me randomly.
4) I will invite you to a lobby, I usually boost the first 4 people in my lobby so be quick.
5) Lobby opens when I want it too
6) I can choose to kick you at any time in the lobby to make room for someone of higher importance.
7) Enjoy yourself and have fun
add me here steamcommunity com /id/ SnewpDoge