Voice Chat Patch Up

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
The Hawk specialist looks like a tool but his so good O.o" Balanced armour protection, 13%+ speed and 35% headshot protection ==" I want him permanent
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
The Hawk specialist looks like a tool but his so good O.o" Balanced armour protection, 13%+ speed and 35% headshot protection ==" I want him permanent
Did you read the other events>?
THE VOICE CHAT IS UP! THATS WHAT IM HAPPY ABOUT!
Yeah I'm pretty excited. Too bad i don't have a mic D: The new map looks pretty dodgy but meh, Gravedigger turned out decent xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Yeah I'm pretty excited. Too bad i don't have a mic D: The new map looks pretty dodgy but meh, Gravedigger turned out decent xD
Is the new map come with a new feauture thingy (like quarantine?)
Iuno, hopefully, it kinda sounds like rescue the hostages, but i doubt it. LOL AT THE AIRSTRIKE NAPALM. I hope it isn't too overpowered =="
Is the patching dun ?
Quote Originally Posted by keofreo View Post
Is the patching dun ?
Fking impatient nub, Lol No it'll be done in 4 hours
Dude im not impatient wth would you call me a noob just because my post is low O_O.
I checked it just then i know its up @ 6 am Nexon time.
Im in Australia and its a way different timezone so calm down man
3 more hours ugh wat to do wat to do -,,-
fucking right i am pumped to bish out every one :P
Blahh voice chat? I dont want a bunch of 12 year olds yelling NOOB HACKER at me >.<
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us