ArrowName ESP 0.84

Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
I used it alot and trusted it yesterday^^ But i saw that cod got updated so i haven`t tryed it today tho...
Still safe?
Beacuse if im getting a VAC ban im gonna die -.-
I don't dare to use it I have original
Quote Originally Posted by bullcr4sh View Post
I don't dare to use it I have original
Original what?
They only Fixed the "Installation Incomplete" bug that you get when you Buy/ Install the game. The game version didn't change so I guess that It's still undetected
Quote Originally Posted by Bustedlol View Post
They only Fixed the "Installation Incomplete" bug that you get when you Buy/ Install the game. The game version didn't change so I guess that It's still undetected
Your correct, the game version is still 1.0.169, however I think VAC still updates by itself without alerting us, right? So I dunno, just be careful.
Yeah I guess, It seems to work well though.
It works great on Windows 7 x64.
Thanks a lot for this esp
still doesnt work for me .. says the exe doesnt work .. iwmp4.exe or so
Got banned after using it on 1 map.
Quote Originally Posted by Snorbuse View Post
Got banned after using it on 1 map.
been using it for a good few days havent been banned yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Snorbuse View Post
Got banned after using it on 1 map.
Could you be more specific? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by nvmax View Post
been using it for a good few days havent been banned yet.
And as for you, this surprises me. I thought this would have been detected by now...
Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?