SolvedHelp! PolyLoader

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help! PolyLoader
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with my offsets they don't seem right, and nothing works in game. Every hack I use, it's always those offsets. Thanks in advanced! x
The offsets are

Local Player: 0x45
Entity list: 0x45
Attack: 0x3
Engine Pointer: 0x0
Set View Angle: 0x0
ESP Glow: 0x35
Wtf are those offsets.

You put them or it' s the hack you choose them ?
Any hack that I use, after I compile... it's always those offsets.
Quote Originally Posted by IDGAFBreezy111 View Post
Any hack that I use, after I compile... it's always those offsets.
You need to compile while the round is launching. I also get your offsets if I compile it when the game isn't running.
Thank you so much, that fixed my issue. Have a good day sir

- - - Updated - - -

Now when I do it, it says that it's not responding. I can see that the offsets are good, but it crashes.
Yeah, recompile every time game restarts.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us