Need a little help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need a little help
So, I got into a fight yesterday, at school, I got arrested, charged with battery etc. The ticket is $516, but that's not a big deal, I have over $3000 saved up for a car so I can pay it no big deal. The problem is, I want to know how an arrest is going to affect me trying to jobs and apply for colleges. Will I have a much harder time like my parents say I will? Also, they're pissed off at me too.
BAM! Career ended...
$516 is a lot
Who placed the charges? The school?
$516 for a fight? Dude did you fucking kill that guy?

OT: Probably, but not that much.
Nope, your life is fucked. GG jobs.
Don't believe the trolls. A little fight won't do a lot, as long as you have a good explanation for it. But it won't be anything like "Well you got in a fight once, we're not going to hire you". If this doesn't repeat itself over and over, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
You're going to be fine.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?