WTSLeague of Legends [72 Champions, 10 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages -AP/AD-]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
League of Legends [72 Champions, 10 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages -AP/AD-]
Hello, I'm selling my League of Legends account. The account comes with the account's email address.
I've spent 200-300 dollars on the account so far.

Champions:
http://gyazo.com/ca845f0b67313dd2473070c9adefc1f2ⓘ
http://gyazo.com/825a7f822e1329b824d570639b3d10eeⓘ
http://gyazo.com/c89215e499384416072842c8bcd12f6cⓘ

Skins:
- Unchained Alistar (Alistar)
- Death Blossom Elise (Elise)
- Command Jarvan IV (Jarvan IV)
- Galactic Nasus (Nasus)
- Swen Chaos Orianna (Orianna)
- Bear Cavalry Sejunai (Sejunai)
- Earthrune Skarner (Skarner)
- Battlecast Vel'Koz (Vel'Koz)
- Neon Strike Vi (Vi)
- Northern Storm Volibear (Volibear)

Rune Pages:
http://gyazo.com/40fbfc909979127a0f5d0a7bc071f2a7ⓘ
http://gyazo.com/6cc73d0e5b83bac944c86a8661d3acb1ⓘ

Payment Method: PayPal
Payment Amount: $75 (went down from $100)
Contact Me (Skype): SilentTheif123 or silentthiefm@outlook.com
We will be using an OMM or the buyer goes first.
@mjrr1998 As I said, I've put 200-300 into the account already. Why would I sell for less than $100?
Anyways, I put the price down to $75.00, I won't sell it for any less than that.
Quote Originally Posted by COME@ME View Post
So...you're saying no matter how much you spend on the account, the price will be 1/5 or less of what you spent on the account...doesn't make much sense.

This account doesn't have any super rare skins, this account is being sold to provide a base account for players who don't want to spend 500 hours farming IP to get the champions they want.
go to elophant (google it) and run a skinscore check
Quote Originally Posted by Codie View Post
go to elophant (google it) and run a skinscore check
Did a bit of research. Seems people usually only buy LoL accounts for the skins. Guess I'll close the thread then....not going to sell. :P
Quote Originally Posted by COME@ME View Post
Did a bit of research. Seems people usually only buy LoL accounts for the skins. Guess I'll close the thread then....not going to sell. :P
thats what I was trying to tell you :P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?