Free cash drop lobby
Not responsible for any bans, no idea if you can get banned for receiving money just a heads up
Hello after reading through some of these threads I see people setting up shops too sell money for GTAV
I just think that's wrong the reason I downloaded the mods in the first place was for the money.
I don't think it's right too charge the website users for a service that was made free for all too use anyways
So I am hosting a closed session cash drop lobby for anybody who wants too join.
All you have too do is leave me your Steam ID so I can add you as a friend on my steam.

( Pre - K paint shop banner)
So yeah just either send me a PM with your steam id or leave a reply and in 4 hours from now I will host the lobby and send a invite or whatever and get everyone that's sent me their name !
Only doing this one time.
Don't rep me or thank me or anything
5/21/2015
Hello after reading through some of these threads I see people setting up shops too sell money for GTAV
I just think that's wrong the reason I downloaded the mods in the first place was for the money.
I don't think it's right too charge the website users for a service that was made free for all too use anyways
So I am hosting a closed session cash drop lobby for anybody who wants too join.
All you have too do is leave me your Steam ID so I can add you as a friend on my steam.

( Pre - K paint shop banner)
So yeah just either send me a PM with your steam id or leave a reply and in 4 hours from now I will host the lobby and send a invite or whatever and get everyone that's sent me their name !
Only doing this one time.
Don't rep me or thank me or anything
5/21/2015
