Crossfire 2011 memories

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire 2011 memories
i remember that in 2011 was a hack that can change your weapon into any weapon
and there was no VIP and shitty things like now ahh <3
Seriously? .
Yea, you'd throw out your weapon and could spawn any other weapon you wanted.

Got to a point where eagle eye spawn would be covered in weps dropped from one player.

-Only thing i really miss from 2011 were the pinoys and viets. Westcoast actually had players in the server. Hard to believe innit
lol, most of the weapons are being managed by server side thats why we cant make great hacks so much anymore
That was G-Force and a bunch of other free VIP hacks.
I get the most nostalgia hit when there's an M.M. lobby. Except for this ugly red text.



I remember glitches, blockers, the one shotters, no all over the place, no fever guage, poor players, low ranks, 3 GP crates, and new GP weapons were still a thing. Also didn't have all the ugly characters and it was mostly SPOP ZP characters. Also the old mission reward was crates, and the 500 GP reward was worth it. The days.
I remember when Winchester Scope came out and I just shitstomped everyone #praisetheonehit. Sadly, Winchester got ninja nerfed for 10 dmg and VIPs shitstomp anything nonZP
I remember when I got shot through walls daily, but was also kicked out of Echo 8 and Alpha 7. I cri evrytiem
Throwback to OneHitCF and zy(a)n Development (don't know why zy..an is censored)
Good ol' days when I crapped myself looking at the patch notes and seeing a M4A1-Adv for the first time, and back when people actually played Power Plant. (still my fav TDM map to this day)
good memories
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?