[Release] MPGH Spawn at Enemy Base

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Nope no bypass needed. I did find the addresses myself, and it's pretty easy to find them. You know the map that you click where you want to spawn at? just do an unknown initial value on your home base then select another base and do changed value then keep repeating until you have the addresses. There will be four of them that contain long numbers. You then gotta find what the numbers are for each base. This just contains the two main bases. But if you wanted you could write a trainer to spawn at any base you wanted, no matter which team controlled it. I might do this, however it won't be until I'm back from vacation, which I'll be leaving for in about half an hour. See ya all in about a week.
By stranger00.



Have fun on vacation or w/e :@
is it detcted?
Quote Originally Posted by soad56 View Post
is it detcted?
Read, no.. I had allready figured out it was one of these addresses:
007DB131
007DB132
007DB133
007DB134

And I think it's the 32, but don't know for sure. I'll update my trainer tonight.
this hack is undetected
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
Read, no.. I had allready figured out it was one of these addresses:
007DB131
007DB132
007DB133
007DB134

And I think it's the 32, but don't know for sure. I'll update my trainer tonight.
whats the code on
vb6 to use the adresses ?
interesting hack, and its undetected , great.
Cant someone make a hack like that for cqc?
Quote Originally Posted by reno View Post
interesting hack, and its undetected , great.
reno u damned nazi! how can u put those fucking crosses in ur sig?!
omg lol just tested it... its awsome!!! lol thx man
ty this hack works fine i got 64 kills=) and take the ling away be4 its get detected
Quote Originally Posted by xtrylanx View Post
ty this hack works fine i got 64 kills=) and take the ling away be4 its get detected
i dont say this enough (Yes i do, and every day)

but stop telling the creator to take off the link

he'll take it off when he's good and ready

you have no decision in it whatsoever

so stop trying to persuasive him to do it
nice
thx men!!!!
I'm probably just stupid, but I followed the instructions exactly, and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I don't have a bypass, do I need that?
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?