PostDetectedHow to downgrade from 1.26 to 1.24 - Steam/SocialClub Version Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
The popup saying "The game crashed" does not appear.
Edit: I found it. PM me if anyone wants.
don't have enough posts yet, can you pm me?
would be great if i could get a pm aswell poophead
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
You'd have to ask liz for a special approval @Liz
For what? Can't upload the game's exe as that I believe counts as warez.
thanks for removing my question instead of answering it ) wow this forum rocks
can i play online with 1.24?

- - - Updated - - -

i can upload the files if you like or is it not allowed if i upload all 1.24 files as zip?
sweet thanks, now how do I get a link to 1.24?
Fine, but how can i downgrade, when i have the no-steam version of it? Because i bought the CDs.
Quote Originally Posted by multiawesomet View Post
Alright so, alot of people are asking me "How to downgrade to 1.24?", "If I downgrade to 1.24, can I be banned?" etc. You can see the answer down below. In this thread I'll show you how to downgrade to 1.24.

How to?
Download the 1.24 package first. Choose either steam/social club version.
Firstly, backup your GTA5.exe and your update.rpf which is located in update/update.rpf - very important, these are your 1.26 files

I'll also show you how to use the hacks in 1.24.

1. Start GTA5Launcher and launch the game.
2. After the game launched to the loading screen, you gonna need to close it with Taskmanager, or Alt+F4.
3. A popup will appear, it will say something like "The game crashed" You can either choose to "Retry" or use "Safe Mode" You won't choose anything yet. Just minimize it!

4. Go to your GTA5 Folder and as I said earlier, Backup your GTA5.exe and update.rpf. If you did this: Delete your current GTA5.exe and your current update.rpf
5. Place the downloaded GTA5.exe and update.rpf inside the folders.
For example GTA5.exe in "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V"
For example update.rpf in "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\update"

6. If you now want to use a hack in Patch 1.24, place one inside your GTA5 folder. For example the 11zero11 mod menu, place everything inside your root folder. The bypass for online is mostly included in my releases, so you don't need to worry about that.
7. You now placed everything in your GTA5 folder and you also backuped your older GTA5.exe and your update.rpf. Now you can reopen the error popup, which you minimized earlier and you click "Retry".
8. GTA5 will now open in Patch 1.24.

To use hacks safely now:
9. Go to singelplayer first.
10. Press escape and click on the "online" tab bar.
11. Use "Solo session only" and go online.
12. You are now online in patch 1.24 in a solo session, enjoy your hacking.
13. You're done with hacking and want to go back to 1.26 - Close the game and delete everything you placed earlier.
14. Delete your GTA5.exe and update.rpf and also delete your hack which you used.
15. Open your backuped files and paste them back (GTA5.exe and update.rpf)
16. Open GTA5 and you will see you are back on patch 1.26 and you can go online with your hacked stuff!

Questions
Will I get banned, if I use hacks in 1.24?
There's always a chance of being banned for using hacks online. But if you do this in solo sessions and in patch 1.24, you are pretty safe I can tell. I'm using hacks since 2 weeks and I'm not banned either.

@Royce @Liz It takes for ever to upload these two files, they're together around 750MB. Can't I upload both files to example "mega" and put a link to "mega" inside a textdocument and upload the textdocument?
For now, you guys need to google for the download. I'm sorry, I can't see my uploadspeed and it seems it takes forever
Thanks for stealing my tutorial from se7 lol even my screenshot xD
thank you i'll try this
When i click on Retry, the game don't start and the popup appear

Ok problem resolve
When i close my game with Task Manager it logs me out. Any way to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by Iodicus View Post
When i close my game with Task Manager it logs me out. Any way to fix this?
me too my friend....
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
Thanks for stealing my tutorial from se7 lol even my screenshot xD
Actually I wrote everything myself. I just "stole" your screenshot, since my game is in german..
Also for your attention: I'm using this method before you wrote the tutorial, after I've heard what rockstar is doing in 1.26. It's pretty easy to figure this out, since you can do a private lobby

Speaking of stealing, which makes me pretty anrgy right now - Stealing the "N" Trainer and changing your name onto the Trainer, saying "by rkaf!!!" pretty embarrassing insulting me now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iodicus View Post
When i close my game with Task Manager it logs me out. Any way to fix this?
Doesn't matter. Just put the 1.24 GTA5.exe and update.rpf as in the tutorial above and just log in again and press "Retry"
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?