MW2 Status Update

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MW2 Status Update
Called in 10 Nukes


My current KDR (Which was 1.25 last time you saw it)


My killstreak is also 55 now btw.
Dude, besides your K/D the nuking 10 times is pretty fucking nuts.
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
Dude, besides your K/D the nuking 10 times is pretty fucking nuts.
My KD is constantly going up now though I expect it to be 2.0 fairly soon.
My K/D is 2.14 and I finished the End Game challenge too

I would take a pic but I have no live.
fuk bro.
Are you a camper =="
I say this, If your lvl 55 in Cod 4 Mw2 you need to get out yo house.
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
I say this, If your lvl 55 in Cod 4 Mw2 you need to get out yo house.
whats is COD 4 MW 2 ??? lolwut?

This is COD MW 2 not COD 4 MW 2...
seemliss you pro at MW2 lol
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
no lifer >.<
Agreed .
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
no lifer >.<
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
Agreed .
youre lvl 55 in notime.
If seemliss would nolife, he would be in prestige mode allready.
no its not that hard to get lvl55. theres people beyond finishing prestiges, there the ones without a life. My mate who parties every night, goes to work and school, is on the first prestige. He has a life so no just coz your on lvl55 doesnt mean you have no life.
I actually consider myself behind everyone with my current level.
hahaha.. you are lvl 55 now? First 4 days i got the game i was lvl 40 !
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
My killstreak is also 55 now btw.
WHAAAAATTT
omg
MY Kill Streak (Playing on my Friend's Xbox) is like 7
=.=
haha
nice work
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?