Getting rare classes again?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Getting rare classes again?
This week AE released a testing server, which allows players to equip almost any class in the game, including older/rare classes. I was wondering, is there a way to either crack or glitch the server to allow players to transfer their equipament from their inventory from this server to the original game?

I'm not getting my hopes too high, I know this is easier said than done but damn that would be nice
What do you guys think?
Quote Originally Posted by Muf4sa View Post
This week AE released a testing server, which allows players to equip almost any class in the game, including older/rare classes. I was wondering, is there a way to either crack or glitch the server to allow players to transfer their equipament from their inventory from this server to the original game?

I'm not getting my hopes too high, I know this is easier said than done but damn that would be nice
What do you guys think?
Low chances. It's restricted to that server, so i don't think there can be any exploits to get older/rare classes on your inventory permanent (since they count as Temporary Items on the test server).
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us