Postcalc source code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
calc source code
first you must create 3 variables [ make sure you put semi colons


int = a;
int = b;
int = sum;

cout << "Please enter first number" << endl;
cin >> a;

cout << "Enter second number" << endl;
cin >> b;

sum = a + b;
cout << "The sum of your numbers is " << sum << endl;

plz post credit if u use my calculator
can't tell if this is a troll
Haha wat, I hope this guy is a troll.
The only troll will be when I have you're ass in court because you stole my calculator script.
LOL I don't understand :P
i typed this in console and it does nothing
Quote Originally Posted by Bloodybizkit View Post
plz post credit if u use my calculator
you are kidding right? thats the basic of c++
I swear to god I can't tell if this is a troll or if this is meant to be in this section, but anyways, wrong section lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by Bloodybizkit View Post
first you must create 3 variables [ make sure you put semi colons


int = a;
int = b;
int = sum;

cout << "Please enter first number" << endl;
cin >> a;

cout << "Enter second number" << endl;
cin >> b;

sum = a + b;
cout << "The sum of your numbers is " << sum << endl;

plz post credit if u use my calculator

CS Assignment = Done! Do I get my masters degree now?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?