WTSSelling Amazon Prime invitations

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
+ Vouch for this guy, very legit!

Think i have an idea how this method works ?
Vouch for this service, sorted within about 5 minutes, worked on my UK account. Seller is very friendly and helpful too.
as long as there's no risk of getting my account banned or anything weir then i would like to buy one.. hmu on skype: alejo.acostaa

just messaged u but no answer
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Ever wanted to get Amazon Prime and enjoy all the benefits without paying the $99 per year? Well, now you can. With just a small fee I can invite you to have Amazon Prime. It's very simple and very fast. All you have to do is pay a small fee, and we will invite you to amazon prime. The benefits with prime invites is 2 days free shipping. We try to keep every customer 100% happy and if your prime membership is removed, we will refund or send another membership invite your way! I have already invited many people to prime and I hope that you will consider doing the same!


How it works:
1. First, add me on Skype.
2. You send a onetime payment of $6 via PayPal (More payment methods to come in the future)
3. You then send me the email address associated with the Amazon account you would like prime on.
4. You also send me your birthdate. I do not need the year, just email and day.
5. I then invite that email to Amazon Prime and get the info for you to accept
6. I send you my birthdate.
7. You will receive an email saying you've been invited Amazon Prime.
8. You then enter your birthdate along with mine.
9. You then enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime, cheap and risk free!

The benefits include:
FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.

Proof:
(Personally done on my account)




(Basically a copy and paste from my site: http://www.primeinvites.com/ⓘ )

Are you really reselling something that got relaesed for free on a different site? lol
Quote Originally Posted by LSD- View Post
Are you really reselling something that got relaesed for free on a different site? lol
Are you really going to respond to something you know nothing about? lol

-.-
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Are you really going to respond to something you know nothing about? lol

-.-
Hey I msg'ed you on skype but got no answer. i'm alejo.acostaa, answer if possible
Quote Originally Posted by Porotaso View Post
Hey I msg'ed you on skype but got no answer. i'm alejo.acostaa, answer if possible
Im pausing this until I have more time. Some personal issues have popped up. I will contact you when ready.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Im pausing this until I have more time. Some personal issues have popped up. I will contact you when ready.
Ouchh, needed 1 asap ... well hmu when you're ready
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Im pausing this until I have more time. Some personal issues have popped up. I will contact you when ready.
this still available?
Quote Originally Posted by Siveral View Post
this still available?
No, Amazon updated their shit to 1 invite crap.
Can't find your skype ID > Can you please pm me.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?