WTSSelling lots of OG names for Cheap Prices!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling lots of OG names for Cheap Prices!
Hey guys, I have currently 11 OG names instock including Heels, Posters, Impress ect.

Please PM me on my skype (Creeperboy1066) if you wish to see proof and all of the accounts I have, from there we can decide on a price

Thanks!

"Impress"
Here is some proof;
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/00291076fce4dd0cdcb9380be164565c
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/959c5288bd365bb37a9d47fe05743ff6
In game: http: //gyazo . com/ba0ab83ba3f9e70fa2c227d4382e7526

Account: "HatersGonnaHate"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/75d466bff81bafb48571148174550b06
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/6f1321c50ca668f8bcdcc3a2da14fbb1
In game: http: //gyazo . com/82fdd6167dba667b8b6706d1003b70eb

Account: "TMobile"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/8241ae760b7ae981c1aa2fad1d23e60f
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/ac02fba1604352e4cab352ca3a1b543c
In game: http: //gyazo . com/7bcb73aa8ac671a62a13674c16ee4d21

Account: "FortunePickaxe"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/5ba99b2324ca6ce25d03d9696f35bb0c
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/164ae8fff49947127cd2d9d764bc4ea8
In game: http: //gyazo . com/874c17bed7e37838b1324b12a670b65a

Account: "Abroad"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/2f184b337797d809fbe3d769ed2dab6e
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/4c38a2416a223f6aff478e85e604fd74
In game: http: //gyazo . com/2436375cfd245d6f74bd00564c9440d7
I've been getting sick and tired of adding random people on Skype and then running into problems with them. I'd much rather at least do the basics here, on site and on record. Can I have a full list, please? PM it to me if you don't feel comfortable saying it to the public.
Okay, these are all the accounts and their proof (I couldn't add it to the post)

"Impress"
Here is some proof;
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/00291076fce4dd0cdcb9380be164565c
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/959c5288bd365bb37a9d47fe05743ff6
In game: http: //gyazo . com/ba0ab83ba3f9e70fa2c227d4382e7526

Account: "HatersGonnaHate"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/75d466bff81bafb48571148174550b06
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/6f1321c50ca668f8bcdcc3a2da14fbb1
In game: http: //gyazo . com/82fdd6167dba667b8b6706d1003b70eb

Account: "TMobile"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/8241ae760b7ae981c1aa2fad1d23e60f
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/ac02fba1604352e4cab352ca3a1b543c
In game: http: //gyazo . com/7bcb73aa8ac671a62a13674c16ee4d21

Account: "FortunePickaxe"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/5ba99b2324ca6ce25d03d9696f35bb0c
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/164ae8fff49947127cd2d9d764bc4ea8
In game: http: //gyazo . com/874c17bed7e37838b1324b12a670b65a

Account: "Abroad"
Mojang: http: //gyazo . com/2f184b337797d809fbe3d769ed2dab6e
Launcher: http: //gyazo . com/4c38a2416a223f6aff478e85e604fd74
In game: http: //gyazo . com/2436375cfd245d6f74bd00564c9440d7
The accounts above are still up for sale!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?