[REQUEST] MPGH Advertising.

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
[REQUEST] MPGH Advertising.
This request is for simple images that advertise MPGH with your name on the image. I'm releasing programs that I've forced to have a different background image every time you run the program, and i want them to advertise MPGH with the user names of the community. I already have a lot of people that download from me in the Combat Arms section, and i've recently begun making apps for other games such as CrossFire and WarRock. I haven't entirely set my full scale of abilities on them as of yet because i got into this way of setting up programs.

Image Restrictions:

Size in Pixels - 400x400
Size in Bytes - Unlimited
Picture Theme - Artists Creation
Advertising Position - Preferably At The Bottom Of The Image
Images Per User - Unlimited
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggested Colors - "Atleast Something A Bit Bright. The Readable Text Is Black, So Colors That Are Too Dark Will Hide The Text From The Users."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Example Images Already In Use:




-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview Of The Next App I Release = MPGH AFK Bot 2.0



I think I just creamed my pants.
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
I think I just creamed my pants.
so i guess you like it then?
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
so i guess you like it then?
Huh? Oh no, I was just checking out pics of my girlfriend.
Your stuff is hawt though.
the bgs and fonts suck
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
the bgs and fonts suck
give me something better then.. i'm no professional graphics designer.. are you?
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
give me something better then.. i'm no professional graphics designer.. are you?
No, he just wishes to be the best troll on MPGH. Sadly that title belongs to Inna, so GOD will have to wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
give me something better then.. i'm no professional graphics designer.. are you?
Ask the "GFX" team

good luck with that

@slpiknot who are you?
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post


Ask the "GFX" team

good luck with that

@slipknot who are you?
The real question is...who are YOU? Like who are you really?
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post


The real question is...who are YOU? Like who are you really?
no really, who are you.
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post


Ask the "GFX" team

good luck with that

@slipknot who are you?
already did.. spoken with energy on msn about some images for it.. he's got a lot of college work to do so it might take some time before he can get something to me.. i plan on showing this thread to him as well..

but they don't all have to be some badass image.. i don't care how good you are at making images, i came up with a way to get a different background image every time you run the app, so i want to put as many images as i can on the apps... i just dont want to make that many images for it.. i got stuff to do lol


EDIT: AND STOP SPAMMIN THIS THREAD LIKE CHOOBS.. GO TO THE FLAMERS CORNER OR SOMETHIN
Once again, the question is...Who are YOU? Like who are you really? Think about that then get at me.
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
Once again, the question is...Who are YOU? Like who are you really? Think about that then get at me.
Same goes to you. Who are you? Think about that then get @ me. Okay

@Wrath, just rip pics from devianart and download cool fonts @ www.dafont.com
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post


Same goes to you. Who are you? Think about that then get at me.

@Wrath, just rip pics from devianart and download cool fonts @ dafont.comⓘ
You don't remember me? You tried calling me emo and then I made a huge statement about how I'm not.
Also Imsohood or whatever that kids name is, he made a flame thread about me, it was cute because the poor kid went gay for me. Too bad I'm 100% straight.

@WPS; Ask some of the GFX people not ON the GFX team.
Well, the images you use atm, i make them in less than one minute in PS
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?