CUSTOM CTF FLAG MOD

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Very Nice Man, Totally Gettin This.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon829 View Post
Great Job with this, I am totally getting this for me!\

Woot! I'm now a member!
i hate your sig, i litterally sat there for 5 mins thinking of Bacon -.-
Thats epic yo.
Thats awesome.
Too bad I dont play CTF
Great Job with this, I am totally getting this for me!\

Woot! I'm now a member!
lol GO CAPTURE DAVE OR CAPTURE A CHOOB
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
lol GO CAPTURE DAVE OR CAPTURE A CHOOB
I choose capture Dave, because he can hack me back to my base!
If I chose choob, he would slow down the process of me getting the flag, making me die by bullets.
Don't you mean REPLACE the rez?

Remember people to always make a backup

Looks P.I.M.P

/Approved.

Post results
Downloaded,Thanked,

The g36e mod you have any chance you are going to release that?
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
Downloaded,Thanked,

The g36e mod you have any chance you are going to release that?
oh you mean the G36-HS i migth it was my first good mod
/Unapproved.

Didn't see that you didn't have a second virus scan from VIRSCAN.ORG

Get that then come back.
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Link wont work

Oh. okay stumpy did that.
2nd virus scan then it will be approved.
Wow. This is awesome as
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us