Wolf's Time Boosting Service
Do you want to make your Steam account look well-used?
Don't want to pay the high prices of other idlers?
Worried that your items will be scammed?
Well you don't have to worry any more.
I know my store may look a lot less professional then others but that doesn't mean that they provide a better service.
To buy a boost contact me through Skype: WolfLordSky
Vouch Thread: www mpgh net/forum/showthread php?t=965330
Will provide vouch to anyone above 1500 posts.
Don't want to pay the high prices of other idlers?
Worried that your items will be scammed?
Well you don't have to worry any more.
I know my store may look a lot less professional then others but that doesn't mean that they provide a better service.
Pricing:
I am just starting off and building reputation so at the moment my only service is 100 Hours in five games for $2
This process will take around 20 Hours to complete after initial payment but may vary depending on where I am at the time.
I am just starting off and building reputation so at the moment my only service is 100 Hours in five games for $2
This process will take around 20 Hours to complete after initial payment but may vary depending on where I am at the time.
Vouch Thread: www mpgh net/forum/showthread php?t=965330
Will provide vouch to anyone above 1500 posts.


