Sexuality?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Sexuality?
Only other person who I've seen that's openly gay on this site is @Czar that I can remember. I'm bisexual, anyone else?

Also I don't care if you're some fucking bipolar ftm pansexual gender.
straight.

don't really give a fuck if you're gay, bisexual, or straight.

you're still a human being.
Straight.

Idgaf about any other sexuality. Do your thing, why should I give a damn?
Straight but I honestly hang out with more gay guys then straight guys. No fucking drama/fights/arguments.
I'm a straight male who enjoys coitus with females.
Straight.
But who cares if you are gay/bi/les/other. Should it really matter to other people about what sexuality you are?
Straight .
I'm a misogynist homophobic homosexual straight guy.
Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
I'm a misogynist homophobic homosexual straight guy.
Dude... What?
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
Dude... What?
Mind my pronouns shitlord
Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
Mind my pronouns shitlord
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?