Mouse key event
Hello!
I am to create a macro in C++ that spams Mouse1 whenever I'm holding it in (I'm basically trying to do a rapid fire script :P). I searched for it on the internet but couldn't find any tutorials that I could understand...
If someone could give me a source code of a working rapid fire script that spams Mouse1 and explains almost everything, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!
EDIT: I litterally just saw D3v17Dy7's post... I'm gonna try his source code and try to understand it myself :P
I am to create a macro in C++ that spams Mouse1 whenever I'm holding it in (I'm basically trying to do a rapid fire script :P). I searched for it on the internet but couldn't find any tutorials that I could understand...
If someone could give me a source code of a working rapid fire script that spams Mouse1 and explains almost everything, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!
EDIT: I litterally just saw D3v17Dy7's post... I'm gonna try his source code and try to understand it myself :P