My Time Has Come

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
My Time Has Come
I know im not at 3k yet but this is where i will be banned im sure of it
say gudbye's nao lol
first 3 to say bye get's rep + thanks
good bye pal!!
been fun workin on activity %. lol
lol i will not gunna be gone long
heh, i know, the dramatic effect is present though.
Good bye hope you don't come back.
lol buy bye i will be back and that was fast
byebye see ya soon

rep me and thank me even tho i wasnt top 3
Bye bro.
Ill miss you.
If I were you I would make your last post a GOOD one.
lol last post gud bye every 1 cya tommrow
see ya, make a back up profile!
ahhah this is my backup acc first i actaully ever made
Quote Originally Posted by obama#2 View Post
ahhah this is my backup acc first i actaully ever made
I dont have any backup accounts/
Wow 3k your 2fast mang. Bai enjoy it.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?