PostNew CrossFire Patch [Sneek peak]

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
New CrossFire Patch [Sneek peak]
New Patch in Crossfire HOORAY!!!

Patch Release Date: 11-27-2009

Some new guns,map,etc...

Below is the picture of the new upcoming Patch in CrossFire

The new gun looks like a M16-Camo to me...
lol a m16-Camo,lets see what can it do,after the patch



ENJOY the new Patch
when is coming
I hate patches haha
but my VIP will still work I bet :P
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
I hate patches haha
but my VIP will still work I bet :P
you need Vip hack ROFLMAO dude i use Modx by 6months still working LOL
Dude VIP hacks are fun as hell
I don't NEED them but there realy fun ha
Nice thanks for the info, right now i am not on my pc so i cant see the new patch
Looks funny as probably the m16 camo lol
failZ xD
Quote Originally Posted by [2P]Sals View Post
Looks funny as probably the m16 camo lol
failZ xD
lol yeah
when it appears?
I am not sure...
Maybe this patch will finally have Dave updating his hack
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Maybe this patch will finally have Dave updating his hack
Bahahaha nah.
Not all the hacks will be patched
lol
But don't you use V.I.P??
Why couldn't we have looked on the z8 thread?
yes i use vip hack
dave needs to update it tho
When da patch will be released? 0.o
I am downloading cf nao.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?