How much do you weigh MPGH?

Posts 1–15 of 139 · Page 1 of 10
How much do you weigh MPGH?
How much does MPGH weigh?

I'm 5'6 1/2 and I weigh about 164 pounds.
How about you?





Girls do not have to answer
And Dave does not have to answer 'cause we already know he's a fat Rat
I dun needs to aswr!
Pie dude, whats your height :/?
i think im 5'7 or so
lolz im australian so we use kg. 70kg >.<
I'm not doing the math to past my weigh on to your fucking pounds system. So annoying.

BTW Dave must weigh 200 pounds since he eats Cake all day.

Or is it a lie.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
I'm not doing the math to past my weigh on to your fucking pounds system. So annoying.

BTW Dave must weigh 200 pounds since he eats Cake all day.

Or is it a lie.
The cake is a lie?

Lolwht?
I'm 5"10, and I weigh 170.

I'm a fat ass. xD
Im 14 so ima beat u cheese!
Dam rainbow your underweight
I'm 14, yo.

You can see my hip bones if I have no shirt on.
o dam your taller and heavier then me
Way to be an idiot.

And you call me underweight...
Posts 1–15 of 139 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?