Old working Hack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Old working Hack
I'm noticing that people been saying that some public hacks don't work or they can't find one. Heres one I have had for a while now and it stills work great. I take no credit for the hack because I didn't make, but I don't know who made it so credits to whoever made it. I included PerX too, just incase you didn't have an injector. Hack Includes: WallHack, Chams, Fullbright, Crosshair, Wireframe, theres No Hand but it crashes Crossfire. Just waiting for approval now.

Scan: Virustotal. MD5: bda0ec9db614910a78e22059a47fcefd Riskware.Tool.inj.268800 SPR/Tool.inj.268800 Backdoor/Win32.Poison.gen Most/All of them are from PerX, its not gonna infect you, I never gotten a Virus from it.
repost much this has been posted for then 10times
no screeny and very messy topic
lol look at the virus scan....FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! i say
Virustotal. MD5: f5982c8a8f1074d45c526f296baa3225

Scan of the Dll, already told you all of them all from PerX, if you don't trust PerX then delete then get your own injector. I can't post screens since I can't print screen, I could if someone provide me another way.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Virustotal. MD5: f5982c8a8f1074d45c526f296baa3225

Scan of the Dll, already told you all of them all from PerX, if you don't trust PerX then delete then get your own injector. I can't post screens since I can't print screen, I could if someone provide me another way.
Are you using a laptop?
first u need a screen shot and second u need to say whos hack is it

third no instruction what so ever
And a tut if possible.
you must be nuts if you download this look at all the viruses
PerX gives you false positives bro.
perx doesnt give that many false positives
this thread is sketchy
no screen shots
no instructions
/closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us